My staff likes to remind Pugsley and me how good we have it. I suppose she’s right. Okay, yes. She is right. Pug and I could have easily ended up street kids but instead we’re living the cushy life. So, because I’m in a particularly happy mood today, I thought I’d share with you my favorite things about my cushy life:
1. Pugsley. Seriously, having a pal is super duper awesome.
2. The chair. You know which one I’m talking about.
3. Staff’s pillow.
5. The running-yelling-cat-carrying-creature who has now discovered where the cat treats are and generously doles them out when the staff’s not looking. YAY!
6. Our new screened in porch. Bugs, birds and squirrels. Oh My!
7. Scritches. Sigh.
8. Important work papers upon which to lay for naps.
9. Ponytail holders.
10. My little bloggie and the people who come here to visit me – that’s YOU guys! Mwah!