Well, well, well. If it isn’t World Cat Day!
Of course…Pug and I agree that every day is World Cat Day but appreciate the sentiment nonetheless. How are you celebrating today? Here are some ideas:
1. Make a donation of money, food, supplies or your time to a cat rescue or shelter.
2. Adopt a cat! If you’ve been considering it, now is a great day to add some furry love to your life. If you already have a cat, support the Pets Add Life initiative and get that cat a buddy!
3. Make a list of all the ways cats rock and share it on your Facebook page. Unfriend anyone who does not “like” your post.
4. Give your cats treats. Lots of them. I mean, lots of them.
5. Draw a picture of your cat. Or make a play doh sculpture of your cat.
6. Write a poem about your cat. Share that on Facebook too.
7. TOONA. Enough said.
8. Consider a butt scratching session. Always welcome.
9. Get out the old wand toy and play some games!
10. Take a nap WITH your cat. Napping’s fun, but napping on your human’s head is even better.
OK friends, what are YOU doing to celebrate World Cat Day?
Meow for now….