O Christmas Tree Lyrics….by the Cat

December 3, 2012

There are so many versions of this song that I felt the need to simply make up my own. These are the official O Christmas Tree Lyrics – Romeo version.

O Christmas Tree
by the Cat

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree,
How tasty are your branches!
O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree,
How tasty are your branches!
I nom nom nom, then nom some more
Then barf it up upon the floor
O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree,
How tasty are your branches!

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree,
I love your shiny ornaments
O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree,
I love your shiny ornaments
I bat at them until they fly
And crash to the floor most every night
O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree,
I love your shiny ornaments

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree,
Your beauty green’s so tempting
O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree,
Your beauty green’s so tempting
I can climb up into you
Peek out my head, enjoy the view
O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree,
Your beauty green’s so tempting.

Cat April 20, 2013 at

This piece of writing offers clear idea designed
for the new viewers of blogging, that truly how to do blogging and
site-building.

Hairless Cat December 9, 2012 at

PS. Yes, make a recording – video compilation with your song as the audio.

Michelle December 6, 2012 at

Great fun! You will need to turn this into a recording!

Thanks for the laugh!

Michelle

Shadow Dance Ranch Kittehs December 5, 2012 at

Oh so true, Romeo :) W can even close our eyes and see you singing it. xoxoxo

Hairless Cat December 4, 2012 at

Hi Caroline,

Lol, so cute!

Worth it for both you and the cat though, yes?

Our cat really love tree time, which lasts from the day after Thanksgiving until New Years Day or so each year.

I had to cut out the built-in light cords last year because one of my cats got tangled in it. She thought it was the end of the world. I had to run quickly to get the scissors. Once I cut her out, I took the ornaments and non-attached lights off, took the tree apart, and cut off all the attached wired lights.

Then of course, I put the whole thing back together and put the ornaments and non-attached lights back on. Wasn’t quite as fun the second time :D

Luckily she isn’t afraid of the tree. She still climbs it and knocks down ornaments :)

Early Merry Christmas to you Caroline and to your cats. Early Merry Christmas to all your blog visitors and to their cats!

=^-^= Hairless Cat Girl =^-^=

Linda (mom to DJ, CeCe, PoohBear, Trey & Mz Prissy December 3, 2012 at

LOVE. IT.
LOVE! IT!
As soon as I started singing Romeo’s lyrics to the tune 4 of our 5 cats come running to hear me sing….. They totally enjoyed the song.

Michelle- Preston & Sinclair's Mom! December 3, 2012 at

SO CUTE! I always love Romeo’s Christmas lyrics!

Carolyn Waggoner December 3, 2012 at

Wonderful fun–
Beautiful tree, beautiful kitty.
Hugs to all of you,
Carolyn and the rescue Persians

Layla Morgan Wilde (Cat Wisdom 101) December 3, 2012 at

Sounds good to us and happily pinned.

Scylla, Socks & Fenris December 3, 2012 at

WE love your version.

MizzBassie December 3, 2012 at

All our ornaments are unbreakable (so the humans say, hah!) but we’ve never had a tree until this year. This year humans are hosting Christmas, so they have to have a tree. I’m looking forward to checking it out, maybe even climbing it, knocking off a few ornaments to play with, drinking water from the stand, and more.

Amy December 3, 2012 at

My tree has just had the lights on for a week. With 11 cats, I want them to get all the chewing out of the way before the ornaments go on the tree. Plus, I didn’t remember where I put the ornaments until today–brought them down from the attic. I may just stick to the unbreakable ones this year.

Natalie December 3, 2012 at

Romeo sure does know how to brighten up any Monday morning – okay, or afternoon. Have you considered using one of our curved Scat mats under your tree skirt? I’d be happy to send you one to try!

Bernadette December 3, 2012 at

I think that is the national CAT Christmas tree anthem :))

Ryker's Boyz 'n' Allie December 3, 2012 at

Mommy laffed out loud at that! Then she said she is soooooo glad we’s Jewish. MOL!

Michelle December 3, 2012 at

This is beautiful! And my kitties would totally agree with you Romeo!