Well, friends. Friday, August 17, 2012 is Black Cat Appreciation Day and you know how we feel about black cats around here!
If you’ve been with us for a while, you’ll recall that we’ve had some awesome Black Cat Week celebrations.
We’ve also discussed Black cat superstitions.
And, earlier this year, I told you what a black cat crossing your path means in our household.
But I’ve never really shared why exactly I believe black cats are so awesome. Until now.
Why Black Cats are Awesome
1. Black fur does not show up on staff’s black pants so Pug always gets to sit on her lap no matter what she’s wearing.
2. One word: Shiny!
3. It’s easy for black cats to hide in the shadows and stalk…toys.
4. Black fur makes eyes look bigger, cuter and…more innocent. Pug never gets in trouble!
5.Food that gets stuck in whiskers stands out against black fur (and makes the staff laugh!)
6. House panther. ‘Nuff said.
7. Black cats have an air of mystique about them.
8. They get great nick names like “Le Black”
9. Together…we make a panda bear!
10. Black cats are oh, so beeeeeouuuuutiful!
So, black cat fans….what would you add to this list?
Happy Black Cat Appreciation Day!