1. My choice of any number of warm spots to sleep on. Sometimes even heating pads.
3. Belly rubs.
4. Butt scratches.
5. Chin scratches.
6. Matt-free coat and regular brushings so the knots don’t hurt me.
7. A trip to the vet any time I have a sniffle so I don’t ever get really sick.
8. No fleas.
9. Soft floors to walk on.
10. Four delicious, nutritious meals a day. Yes, four. Albeit small meals that are never served on time; there are still four.
11. Anything I want to make into a toy.
12. My snuggly brother Pugsley.
13. The wonderful feeling of safety and security.
14. This blog.
These are the things I am thankful for. Let me say again, I am INCREDIBLY thankful for you, my sweet readers. Together we’ve raised nearly $60,000 for pets who don’t have all of the wonderful things above that I (admittedly) take for granted.
Thank you for continuing to read and support RomeotheCat.com!
What are you thankful for?