Today’s guest is Wilfy….sent in by his big brother Angelus. Here’s what big A has to say about Wilfy:
Wilfy’s 10 Things You Don’t Know About Me
1. I picked my Mom at the shelter. She came in looking for a ginger dude, but I got her attention and when she got me out of the cage, I lied in her arms like a baby, and… sighed. That was it.
3. I defend the Earth against Daleks (Mom got an action figure of one for her birthday and I bodyslammed it), evil newspapers and right flip flops (the left ones are okay).
4. I watch TV and love “Supernatural,” particularly Sam Winchester, played by Jared Padalecki. He’s a big dude and I’m a big kitty. Jared saw my picture and said I was him if he were a cat. So I’m Jared-approved! *is stoked* (So you can see how tall he is, Mama has 4″ heels here, making her 5’9″.)
5. Even thought I don’t have a belly spot like my brother Angelus, I iike to flash my belly and do bunny paws and big, Puss-in-Boots eyes to get my way.
6. I watch fashion shows and love Tim Gunn. Therefore, if I don’t think something Mom chooses to wear suits her, I drag it away.
7. I’m a an expert biscuit maker when I feel like it. I can go to town on a blankie like it’s nobody business and I purr my head off while I do this. Mama thinks it’s adorable!
8. I love to snuggle with my big brother/Daddy Angelus and torture my sister Dru, but it’s just playing. She gives me good hairdos!
9. I love snow! I love watching it and exploring outside in it, on my leash.
10. I monitor the length of Mom’s hot baths to make sure she doesn’t go over 20 minutes and/or drowns, because who’d give us noms then?