We’ll feature a new one each Friday until we run out so if you like this feature, send in your list! If you have a list, please send them to my staff at caroline (at) romeothecat (dot) com, along with a photo of yourself.
Today’s special guest is Walter Scott Emerson, the Cat. Walter writes:
Dear Romeo, Even though my mom writes a dog blog, she is a cat lover through and through.
Thanks for the chance to get my name out there!
10 Things you don’t know about me: Walter the cat
1. People assume I am a Maine Coon cat, but my biological mom was a DLH stray on my Grandma’s farm and well, my dad is unknown. There’s probably some Maine Coon in my background somewhere though.
2. I like to do calisthenics at 3 in the morning.
3. I am 30” long when stretched out; my Mom measured me after she read about a kitty that won the Guinness world record for the longest cat. I am not even close but I am above average.
4. I love our Veterinarian. He makes house calls and whenever he comes to visit I try to jump in his doctor’s bag and go for an adventure.
5. I am nine years old and I grew up my whole life with 2 other cats that passed away last year– and I miss them. However, I kind of enjoy being an only cat right now.
6. My doggie sister, Winnie, has her own blog. People want to know why I don’t have a blog too. I tell them I am too busy. Have you seen my beautiful coat? It doesn’t groom itself.
7. Winnie is annoying but she lives here too, and since I outweigh her by 5 pounds, she and I can get along just fine.
8. My Dad pulls up the blinds on the bay window in the living room each morning just for me.
9. I am a huge pest in the morning until I get my fancy feast. I run around under foot so much that my Mom complains that I might trip her and break her leg someday. I would feel bad if that happened, but like Romeo, I believe BREAKFAST is the most important meal of the day.
10. I love to walk in between my doggie sister, Sharona’s legs. Folks say pit bulls are scary, but they don’t know Sharona. Sharona is my best friend.
Walter, these are great! Pugsley’s reason for not having his own blog is similar to yours….his gorgeous black coat does not groom itself! Thanks for sharing!